[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Nov 15 22:47:33 CET 2005

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] wrote:
> The thing is, it seems as if it should seriously be right before the
> </head>-tag, as it does not work "somewhere" in the head-area, which I just
> did via TS ;) At least that's what it says in their description as well.
>
> And before I do work on some TS solution or wiki page, I'd spend 15minutes
> for the extension ;)
>
> JH

would this work?

since metas are in line 999

page.headerData.999 < plugin.meta

###
temp.google-analysis = HTML
temp.google-analysis.value (
<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js"
type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
   _uacct="UA-xxxx-x";
   urchinTracker();
</script>
)

page.headerData.1000 < temp.google-analysis

I have problems with the time google takes to do the reports...
I had changed the code for line 40 to line 1000 now...

Greetings,

Olivier