[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Tue Nov 15 22:18:03 CET 2005

Am Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:44:07 +0100 schrieb Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD]:

Hi Jan-Hendrik,

> As I am not having time now, I'll get one of the guys tomorrow morning to
> write a small extension for it. We could just publish it if you like....

Do we really need an extension for this small thing? Wouldn't it be better
to add a description on how to do it in the wiki!?

Another thing I thought of already is: When you're logged in as a BE user
and you're in FE editing mode you might want to disable the inclusion of
the script to not to tamper the stats...

Ingo

--
Use a newsreader! Check out