[Typo3] Modern Template Building Part 2

Mario marrio at email.si
Tue Nov 15 19:46:50 CET 2005

Amy Thornton wrote:

> I am having some problems with the MTB Part 2 Tutorial.  I am trying to
> create the content are template but it is not working.  This is the code
> I have.  I have put the following in the setup for ext: CA TEMPLATE
> cObject:

> Has anyone been able to get the main template and the content area
> template to work together so that you can select which templates you
> would like to use through the page header?
>
> I appreciate your time and help.  Thanks.

Hello Amy,

I had the same problem, when I was there for the first time. Then I went
on a vacation, and when I came back I'd started for the second time.
This time with success ;-) What I'm trying to say - it is not only
enough to copy & paste the parts from the tutorial (which I did in the
first try) but it is also necessary to dig a little bit deeper, which I
did in the second run.

Anyway, I guess you need a quick shot and here it is :

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/doc_tut_templselect2/

(though you might notice the writing there: For developers on
intermediate to expert level. And there's a reason...)

Best regards,
Mario