[Typo3] same lineheights of multiline graphical header

Mario marrio at email.si
Tue Nov 15 19:32:44 CET 2005

Hello,

I solved the problem of multiline graphical headers with a help of
Bartosz Aninowski (a big thank you!) in one of the previous posts, but
there's still something that I can't solve.

It is the fact that I can't specify the same lineheight for multiline
text. I can specify the total height of the finished image (gif) file
based on heights of the first, second and third row, plus I can add some
value, but this value is added to the final image. I can't figure out
how to add some value only to a certain line.

The line where I define the hight is following (and further I am using |
signs for separators, which split the line):
XY = 225,[10.h]+[20.h]+[30.h]+3

Currently I am thinking of two scenarios:
a) try to specify the height of each row of text 10, 20 and 30 in a one
image output
b) try to separate images and wrap them in a div, then I could specify
the heights for each of them

Is there anyone who can point me in right direction?

Best regards,
Mario

ps. The real problem is I can't maintain the same hight of images when
specified as X.h, because gifbuilder makes the images based on current
line content. So if there is written, for example: aou - that picture
will be shorter in height than in this case: Nj...