[Typo3] Foundation of usergroup Bremen - get involved!

Patrick Rodacker rod at biba.uni-bremen.de
Tue Nov 15 18:42:37 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

as in many places around europe and especially in germany the interest
in Typo3 here in Bremen is as well growing fast. Next to the know how
and experiences within the universities of Bremen there are a lot of
agencies and freelances offering services around TYPO3. Due to these
facts I am wondering how many people are interested in an own usergroup
for bremen?

I am myself a student and freelancer in this area and I am willing to
found the usergroup and organize the first meetings. Unfortunatly I
can't offer any space for the meetings, but that's imho no problem
because the first meeting should be a informal meeting in one of the
bars around Bremen.

I am looking forward to your answers and hope the double posting on the
german list as well, will not offend anybody. I am just trying to reach
more interested users.

With best regards
Patrick