[Typo3] access siteressource in TS

Carlos Rodriguez carod at nospam.org
Tue Nov 15 16:41:25 CET 2005

Carlos Rodriguez schrieb:
[... prevoius post ...]

Didn't expect the thing to be so difficult.
I have a TS Script which is included in my root template -so far so good.

On the page where this template is active - this pages type is advanced.
On this page I included a doc file as file ressource.

I improved a little - This scrit generates links:

lib.menu.10 = TEXT
lib.menu.10.value = LinkCaption
lib.menu.10.typolink.parameter = {field : media}
lib.menu.10.typolink.ATagParams = class="intern"

everything works fine. The Problem is that where {file: media} stands
the link URL is not in right direction. It should be file URL of my file
attached as file ressource. fileadmin/templates/mydoc.doc.

but *how* can I get the oath and the filename of my media file into TS
so that typolink can generate a valid link to my fileressource?

What do I miss?

Any hint and/or suggestions?

Thanks