[Typo3] Login Section in Template -> redirect ... (handling POST vars)

Peter Geldhof peter.geldhof at aventiv.com
Tue Nov 15 16:27:28 CET 2005

Hello,

I created a simple HTML template with a form on it with 2 fields, a
userid and a password.  So far for my TYPO3 implementation.

I also have an independent application with a login form.  When I submit
the userid and password from my TYPO3 site to the second application, I
can pass the login form, which is what I want ...

However, recently I discovered the Inline Frame extension which I find
very nice.  It gives me the possibility to integrate my application in
my TYPO3 website very easily.  Unfortunatly, the POST vars somehow do
not get through, so I can not pass the login form ... I guess this is a
normal behaviour of TYPO3, but perhaps somebody knows a workaround ?

Many thanks,
Peter