[Typo3] ImageMagick - Quick Question

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 14:25:13 CET 2005

> Hmm, ok.  Well I am talking about the Screenshot of the Week image.  I
> just changed it to a Images only contentelement and I am having trouble
> getting it to fit in the box perfectly.  I assume it has something to do
> with IM.

                <h3>Screenshot of the Week</h3>

        <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:288/image [begin] -->
        <a name="288"></a>
        <!--  Image block: [begin] -->

        <!--  Image block: [end] -->
        <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:288/image [end] -->

This is your code so you can see nothing is showing for me.

Please go back to basics and check the IM tests in the Install Tool.

Matthew