[Typo3] ImageMagick - Quick Question

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 10:51:32 CET 2005

> Can someone tell me how I should find out if the program is worked
> correctly?
Read my steps again.

> www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign
If you are talking about your CivIV Section Opening! image then yes IM has
worked - the image is being called from your images folder and not directly
so some processing has occurred.

> Also, is there some guide on how I can use IM with Typo3?
Read the TYPO3 docs - 'TYPO3 by example' is a good place to start.

> For example its features, tools, etc.  I hear there is a feature that
> makes scaled down images look better, more crisp?  For example, the
> image in my homepage:
> Is there a way to make that image look better quality, more crisp?
Read the Manual - there are useful functions like, blur, crisp etc that you
can define in your page content element when you use, text w image etc.
Have a look around.

In your install tool there are some default image settings like compression
levels etc.

Matthew