[Typo3] Back end menu link problem

caribsea caribsea at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:18:03 CET 2005

Well, Christopher, the problem is still there. Curiously enough, i
can log in in the front page and make changes to the quickstart site
there. I've no idea why the links that are not clickable in the back
end are operative from the front end.

It's of a piece with what I'm experiencing with Joomla where the
backend links are also inoperative. Dunno what's happening.

West Band and Gaza threat: "After Shabbat comes Sunday"

Helen

http://caribpundit.com