[Typo3] about insert record: how to change content element header?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 23:02:20 CET 2005

Hello,

Say we have page A and page B.
Page A has the following content element:

==
About A:

hello world!
==

We want to insert an 'Insert records' type content element on page B like
this, that is same content but with different header:

==
About B:

hello world!
==

When creating the content element on page B,   a new name ("About B") is
given in the Name field.  Then in the Items window, I clicked 'Browse for
records' button and selected the content element which is located on
page A.
However, page B shows the following content element:

==
About A:

hello world!
==

I guess my question is how to reference just content element body and
header
can be changed to something else?  The goal is we want to make changes once
and then the change should be reflected on other referencing pages
automatically.  Any better working ways than insert record?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bing