[Typo3] FE-extension: Missing "CODE" input

Christian Stuedemann typo3 at christian-stuedemann.de
Mon Nov 14 22:15:16 CET 2005

Dear list,

I just started to write a FE extension using the kick-starter. When I
add or edit the FE element in the page module, I can see the "Starting
point" select box and the "Recursive" option, but no "CODE" input. The
problem is: I need the very opposite one: "Starting point" and
"Recursive" are opsolete, but "CODE" is mandatory for my extension.
Where do I have to add the missing configuration?!

I'm totally confused, because I can't see any difference regarding to
other FE extensions providing the "CODE" input.

Kind regards and thanx a lot for your help,
Christian