[Typo3] Custom XML/Flash integration

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Nov 14 19:59:45 CET 2005

Hi John. just answered asimilar question a couple days ago.. :)

The TS code for how I did it can be found here:

What it does is creating a XML file containing the data I want transfered to
Flash. The Flash file then reads the XML file and displays the content

---
Peter Klein /Umloud Untd

news:mailman.3437.1131990877.24650.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...