[Typo3] Template Problem

Michael Nardell mnardell at teconline.com
Mon Nov 14 19:43:22 CET 2005

Greetings :: I have been working through the TemplaVolia tutoral making
steady progress. However I encountered one problem when I tried to use an
existing site as the basis for an HTML template for TemplaVoila.
Specifically I get a 404 Object Not found error when I try to map elements
to the selected HTML template. I have a feeling that this is beacuse the
HTML I am starting with is not acceptable to the TemplaVoila parser. I
wanted to see if this is the kind of error I should expect from an HTML
document is not parsing.

Regards,

Michael Nardell