[Typo3] manipulate contentelements by TS

Carlos Rodriguez carod at nospam.org
Mon Nov 14 17:56:25 CET 2005

JoH schrieb:
>>>"you want for each and every "Text w/image" and "image" element or
>>>if it is just used for special cases."
>>>
>>>Thats why I wanted to do the thing by an extension template for one
>>>special page, where thet template would work for the special page and
>>>all subpages.
>>>
>>>To answer your question, I want it to work just on special pages
>>>*not* global for all the sites.
>>
>>Only for special pages and only for text with image!
>>Thanks!
>>  =)
>

> OK - basically it's just emptying the original setup and then creating your
> own instead.
> But then again it's a bit tricky since we will be using the TS-Element TEXT
> to get the images out of the "image" field.

[ ... script ... ]
> Tested and working ...
> Have fun with it.
>
> Joey

Hi Joey,

I have to tell you *you are great* !
=)

To achieve this what you wrote - for me it was like Himalaya -  I
couldn't get through, not even thinking of getting over!

I really apprciate your help!

P.S. Is it also possible with this script to wrap the text part with on

Anyway, thanks and have a great day!
=)