[Typo3] Config user setup

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Nov 14 13:27:53 CET 2005

Hi Tomas. The settings for recursive delete can be set on the user record
(not for groups). If you edit a user reciord, you'll see a checkbox named "
Directory: Delete recursively (rm -Rf) " which you can enable/disable.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1131958975.15311.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...