[Typo3] Clear cache button in TemplaVoila page module

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Nov 14 13:20:24 CET 2005

Hi Sacha. I had te same problem a while ago, and what I did was installing
the "Clear Cache for BE-Users" extension (ext key: cl_becache).

Info: "Makes the Admin-Function "clear all cache" below the main-menu
available for selected BE-Groups. Simply check the box in BE-Group-interface
to make "clear all cache" available for BE-Users."

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1131966131.17331.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...