[Typo3] Clear cache button in TemplaVoila page module

Sacha Vorbeck info at unlimited-vision.net
Mon Nov 14 12:39:25 CET 2005

Hello Dmitry,

> They can do it through "Edit page header". Look in the combobox on the
> very top right. This is configurable thorugh TS setup if I remember
> correctly.

thanks for your answer. Do you mean the "cache_timeout" or "no_cache"
fields? OK, they allow either to set an interval for automatic
cache-deletion for one page or to disable the cache for one page.

But in my case I need to clear the whole cache on demand which seems
only possible with the clear cache button.

Meanwhile I removed the if($BE_USER->isAdmin() condition in alt_menu.php
as a temporary solution but I`ll add a feature request "include
clear-cache button in TV-page module" to the bug-tracker.

--
Ciao,
Sacha