[Typo3] Back end menu link problem

caribsea caribsea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 03:35:37 CET 2005

Hi all:

I have this serious problem and have no idea how to overcome it.

The admin  site is here: http://icaribsea.com/qst/typo3/alt_main.php.
The user name: admin, the password: password.

When the mouse passes over any link in the left column, I see this: ./
alt_menu.php#. When the mouse passes over any link in the page, I see
this: ./alt_intro.php#. None of the links are clickable.

The cache can be flushed. The menu modules can be expanded and
contracted. That's the extent of what can be done.

I've installed. Wiped. Reinstalled. Wiped. Reinstalled. Fiddled with
the configuration a lot. Fiddled with the configuration very little.
Hunted the lists for a similar problem. All of this to no avail. I'd
love to use Typo3 cuz I want to move my website from Joomla and to
build some other sites.

Can anyone please tell me why all of the backend links have the same
address, why none is clickable, and what I can do to remedy the
malfunction.

Thank you.

"For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain ... for I know that my
Redeemer liveth."

Helen