[Typo3] Cannot get past Install Tool for QuickStart

Kenner Stross kenner at stross.com
Sun Nov 13 23:54:59 CET 2005

PROBLEM FOUND!

It turns out that my php.ini file contained directives to use ";" (a
semi-colon) as the input and output argument separator. (This is needed by
another application that has trouble with the default "&".) When I commented
those out, the installer began behaving as expected.

Thank you all for your help.

Kenner