[Typo3] Cannot get past Install Tool for QuickStart

Kenner Stross kenner at stross.com
Sun Nov 13 22:05:05 CET 2005

In answer to this and another response:

1) Yes, I also downloaded and installed the necessary sources, not just
QuickStart. I read and followed the install and upgrade guide that was
mentioned.

2) Yes, I can see the All Configuration tab in the Install Tool.

3) The database that I have installed and into which I would like the Typo3
tables to reside is a pre-existing database. I have never had any problems
with this database and the Install Tool says it has no problems connecting
to it. I have not tried accessing the database with phpMyAdmin as I am more
the hands-on type.