[Typo3] change the color of the first word of a header or a title

Mario marrio at email.si
Sun Nov 13 19:09:57 CET 2005

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:

> thanks I will check it out

Thank you for the solution!!! It is working already. I hope you found
the article I'd sent you useful. I think you can do that by using php
and gifbuilder together. Unfortunately I am not that good to build a
function.

I was searching the web since, trying to find something that would
replace | characters in my alt and title attributes, but no success. If
I use the following:

altText = TEXT
altText.field = header

As alttext I get complete header title with all | and ||, which I used
for splitting. Is there any way I can skip this characters with TS?

Regards,
Mario