[Typo3] change the color of the first word of a header or a title

Mario marrio at email.si
Sun Nov 13 08:10:39 CET 2005

Hello,

This was originally posted in design newsgroup, but I decided to place
it here since the problem is more related to TS and coding than to design.

What I am trying to do is to make a graphical headers using TS, so the
first word in each header is in different color than the rest of the
title or header.

I tried to approach to the problem using flash headers, css and
javascript which didn't work, so I am writing to you in hope that
someone knows the way to create this effect.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mario