[Typo3] Typo3 Rendering Junk Code?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 12 23:12:51 CET 2005

Hi

OK, well keep looking at the lib.header section and keep expanding the
possible items in it.  I know its a pain but actually it is a really
good way to do it.

If you just keep expanding the items for the header under the lib.header
and then maybe also the branches for the content item below your header
you will probably not only learn a lot about how you can easily change
the output of your content, but also find your rouge <br /> tag ;-)

Or if you want one of us to look at it send a login through private mail.