[Typo3] manipulate contentelements by TS

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Nov 12 14:51:51 CET 2005

Hello Carlos,

> This is not my *only* prob.
>
> I need the nacked img tag. And I need to achieve this by TS, because I
> want it only on some pages.
> When I have the only image, then I can wrap or handle the thing like i
> need it to.
> I tried css_styled img but no possibility to define things in TS...
> :-(

First, the extesnion css_styled_imgtext is obsolote, and cron_cssstyledimgtext
should be used. I think it will be implemented in css_styled_content i future
versions of TYPO3.

Second. I don't understand the use for a naked img-tag, IMHO i understand
the need changing standard classes from the extension to your own coding.
But this are very easy to achieve as far as I know. First you have opportunity
to make custom rendering when the extensions is installed. Have never tried,
but look in the dokumentation. And you can use typoscript. Make an +ext template
for the page where you want your custom image rendering. Open the TS Object
browser. Under lib, imgtextrendering you find most of the stuff. And you
can change it if you want. It's only to play around.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no