[Typo3] Template doesn't work in server, which works in SAFE MODE

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Nov 12 10:11:52 CET 2005

Hi

I made a template on the base of Modern Template Building.
For some reason anything from the table 'tt_content'
will not be displayed in frontend in a server,
where php works in SAFE MODE.

I tested the same template in another installation and
it worked fine.
All templates worked except

   subparts.colNormal < styles.content.get

etc. didn't work.

Typo3 took off the dummy content but didn't replace it with the real
content.

all temp.something {...}
as such worked.

Navigation, advanced banner manager, content area templates worked
(template files were rendered but without any contents).

I tested content both using static template 'content' and static
template from extension 'css_styled_content'.