[Typo3] RTE Bugs or Problems?

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sat Nov 12 05:12:18 CET 2005

JoH wrote:

>>>Conclusion: If you want answers from people who got the real
>>>knowledge but don't get paid for their help, don't use a forum.
>>
>>That statement contradicts http://mediatech.net/typo3_forum.html
>

> [quote]
> Note: Due to current time restrictions some posts may take up to 3 days or
> more to be answered at the moment.
> [/quote]
>
> No comment ;-)

Do you know how many job leads I get by doing this? If I answered all
posts the same day no one would pay for support ;)

> Could be a great extension. Instead of having the list archives like on
> typo3 we could transform the whole stuff into a forum just to keep the
> illusion for those who prefer to go where the information is instead of
> having the information coming to their PC.
> Every posting from the newsgroup would be inserted into the forum thread and
> vice versa.
>
> Any volunteers?

This could function similar to
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/

If we don't get any volunteers we might consider sponsoring CHC Forum if
the current architecture supports such a possibility without a total
rewrite.

I'm guessing we're going to need a few thousand Euro... or we
consultancies could pull financial resources together to raise the
funding. Maybe I should look into template sales.

Cheers,
Greg