[Typo3] RTE Bugs or Problems?

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sat Nov 12 00:39:24 CET 2005

> I also notice that Typo3 wants to extent to a US market.  I have used
> other US born CMS' and I am myself a US citizen and I can tell you now
> that one of the most important things typo3 can do is to make their
> support more effective.  I know its free, but for one, I find this
> mailing list system very hard to use.  I had to download a mailing list
> program, subscribe, configure everything, download all the headers, and
> then post one question which sometimes goes unanswered.  This is not fun
> for someone who is used to real forums like phpbb or vbulliten.

Did you really found so tough and difficult all steps needed to browse
and read a newsgroup ? @_@

"Support effective" ? Then perhaps the next step could be pray&pay USA
people for choose Typo3 as cms for their business, roftl.

Here you have a very powerful tool, for FREE. This is more than enough,
i think it's a gigamegaultrasupah "Santa's Klausper" gift and this is a
very good reason for avoiding ranting. What you got here is a "surplus",
just a bonus...this is not typo3 support office and you are not paying
nobody to have support.
I'm a complete newbie, i'm not a coder,i'm a *nuke refugee but after a
lot lot gigaLOT of studying i will manage to have my first typo3 website
online. My advice is to search a lot in the mailing list archives from
the typo3.org page. It helped me a lot.

About your questions:

1) Click on the <> button.
2) When you install RTEHTMLAREA there's a check-square that you can
activate to show all buttons to all backend users.