[Typo3] How to copy a Typo3 project from one server to another

nospam "kontakt\" at (nospam)bendtsen-solutions.dk
Fri Nov 11 23:35:10 CET 2005

Matthew Manderson wrote:
>>In the install tool I create an empty database and then I go to the
>>Database Analyser, but choosing the import option gives me this message:
>>"There seems to be no CREATE TABLE definitions in the SQL file. This
>>tool is intelligently creating one table at a time and not just dumping
>>the whole content of the file uncritically. That's why there must be
>>defined tables in the SQL file."
>

> Ignore that, just hit the import again until your get a more positive result
> something like,
>
> 79 tables etc.
>
> If you look carefully you will see that when you select:
>
> view | Compare | Import that the css of the page highlights the
> selected .sql file.
>
> So you can safely use the other 'import' link a little higher up the page
> and that works for me.
>
> You can check back to your page tree to see if they are imported.
>
> Matthew

Keep going to I get a positive result? Will this happen in this life or
the next. Seriously I have been pressing import 30 times with the same
'negative' result - and it sounds a bit ridiculous to me to just keep
trying. Is there at link to a manual to how to do this. I would mean
that it is a pretty common thing.

/Brian Bendtsen