[Typo3] RTE Bugs or Problems?

A-san amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 12 11:19:01 CET 2005

Ok, sorry for the rant in my last post.

I have installed rtehtmlarea and it seems great, however I have two
questions.

1.  How can I enable myself to view the source?

2.  I am having troubles displaying all the buttons by default.  I read
this:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/rtehtmlarea/FAQ_Why_can_t_I_get/
and I put all of the tsconfig lines for all 4 steps however I would like
to know how I can eliminate the need for step one and display all the
buttons by default for all usrs, without having to edit their
userconfig.  I assumed step 2 was supposed to do that, and step 3 was
supposed to do the same but for body text..

Am I doing something wrong or is there another way?