[Typo3] RTE Bugs or Problems?

A-san amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 12 09:45:37 CET 2005

I have been seeing very similar threads including mine having the same
general problem with the RTE.  Basically, the RTE is not rendering the
content right or not the way we would like it to.  My previous post here
was about the typolist... what I see in the front end is simply
<typolist> surrounding each item.  There have been other problems
regarding the shift+enter (or <br> tags) rendering in paragraph form.

How can I solve these problems and any other that arise, effectively?
Is there a special section in the backend where I can fix all these
problems, and maybe a sort of guide that addresses all of these problems
and configurations?

If not, can someone, in this most 'helpful' support mailing list help me
get through these small problems I am having?