[Typo3] How to copy a Typo3 project from one server to another

Brian Bendtsen brb at mentor-it.dk
Fri Nov 11 15:08:57 CET 2005

Erik Svendsen wrote:
> Hello Brian,
>
> Database Analyser, near bottom of page.
>
> WBR,
> Erik Svendsen
> www.linnearad.no
>
>> Erik Svendsen wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Brian,
>>>
>>> Open the install tool. .../typo3/install/index.php
>>>
>>> Her you can do necessary configuration - change DB, make new backend
>>> user and more.
>>>
>>> WBR,
>>> Erik Svendsen
>>> www.linnearad.no

>> Hi
>>
>> I have looked at the install tool many times, but I cant see where to
>> create at new backend user.
>>
>> /Brian Bendtsen

Hi Erik

Thank you, I found it. Created a new user and tried to log in, but with
no luck.

I think the problem is the database, im not sure how to move it from my
mashine to the webserver. Should it be possible to just copy the
database folder i the mysql/data/ folder to the mysql/data/ folder on
the webserver?

/Brian Bendtsen