[Typo3] How to copy a Typo3 project from one server to another

Papis papiseckfr at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 11 09:21:24 CET 2005

Hi,
I know that the localconf file contains all subject
relative to the conputer where you install it.
So you can do a basic installation on your server et
copy all your files from your local computer to the
computer except the localconf file.
Dont forget the database backup...
hope that help
regards
--- Brian Bendtsen <brb at mentor-it.dk> a écrit :

> HI
>
> I have a typo3 project running locally on my
> computer and wants to move
> it to my webserver. Is this a matter of copying
> folders and files or is
> it more complicated than that? Is there a
> guide/tutorial to this somewhere?
>
> /Brian Bendtsen

Alioune Seck
Ingénieur en Informatique