[Typo3] T3 Book p.154, TCEMAIN Examples

T.Joga email at welho.com
Fri Nov 11 09:19:44 CET 2005

Oucth, have to take some of my sayings back. I digged a bit more online
stuff and get most things to work. Dont know why? Maybe its a better
day. Anyway cant get these to work:
TCEFORM.tt_content.menu_type.removeItems = 3,4,5
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_ textbf{layout.altLabels.0} = Middle/Header
or
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_textbf{layout.altLabels.0} = Middle/Header

Now I have placed these on the pageheader TSconfig.