[Typo3] Extension Modern Link List

luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca
Thu Nov 10 21:27:38 CET 2005

I've tracked the problem down to this sql statement :

#
# Table structure for table 'tx_ablinklist_link'
#
CREATE TABLE tx_ablinklist_link (
	uid int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
	pid int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	tstamp int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	crdate int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	cruser_id int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	deleted tinyint(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	hidden tinyint(4) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	fe_group int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	label tinytext NOT NULL,
	description text NOT NULL,
	href tinytext NOT NULL,
	clicks int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	click_ip tinytext NOT NULL,
	rating float UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,    <---------
	votes int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	vote_ip tinytext NOT NULL,
	status int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	category int(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
	contact tinytext NOT NULL,
	image blob NOT NULL,
	PRIMARY KEY (uid),
	KEY parent (pid)
);

And found information about this problem which seems to come from PHP :

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=33005&edit=1

Quote :

mysqli do not supports float type neither in results nor in params. for
result it returns NULL instead of float, for params there is no type
letter for float type...

Is there any workaround ?

Luc Boudreau
SID - Université du Québec