[Typo3] Extension Modern Link List

luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca
Thu Nov 10 20:26:53 CET 2005

I can't install the extension Medern Link List (Extension Key: ab_linklist)

I've downloaded the extension from the online repository and if I try to install it or click on it's name to get more info, I get the following :

SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown!: near "float unsigned NOT NULL default '0' "

I can't find any info on this anywhere !! I'm beginning to fear that my database is corrupted.

Did it ever occured to any one of you ? Maybe with another extension ?

Luc Boudreau
SID - Université du Québec
luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca