[Typo3] how can i create the repeatable data objects in another format

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Nov 10 17:33:10 CET 2005

Hello zsl,

> Erik Svendsen wrote:
>
>> Hello zsl,
>>
>> You want your links horizontal in frontend instead of normal list. In
>> the backend TCE I think you always will get them beneat each other.
>> Wrap all the links in ul (section) and each link in li, then use css
>> to get the right layout in the frontend.
>>
>> WBR,
>> Erik Svendsen
>> www.linnearad.no
> first of all,thank you for your answer.but i am not quite understood.
> will specific my problem more clearly, i hope i can still get a little
> hint.(the html codes are very easy)
> Infrastructure
> Links</b></td>
> <a
> (these are the html in my template)
> and now i want to creat a data structure of these codes,so that i can
> add Flexible content as the content element for the page.
> and i create my data structure like this
> ROOT    <td>  inner
> sc      <table> inner
> co     <tr>
> EL   <b>  inner
> co     <tr>
> EL   <a>   inner
> AT   <a>   href
> (i hope you can understand my meaning)
> but everytime when i use the Flexible content to add the page content
> element.i always get the wrong format like this
> ---------------------------------
> link to this:
> Url one, link two,link three
> Url two, link two,link three
> ----------------------------------
> but i want the format to be like this
> -----------------------------------
> link to this:
> Url one, Url two.
> ------------------------------------
> i hope you can understand what i said.
> thanks

Your mapping looks like it not the best but i can't really se anything wrong.!

I tried with following

ROOT    <table>  outer
> sc      <table> inner
> co     <tr> outer
> EL   <td>  inner
> co     <tr> outer
> EL   <a>   inner
> AT   <a>   ATTRIBUTE:href

Then I get following output. It better with table outer, because you then
can use it without any other tables on the page.

Some links
Link one
Link two
etc.
... more links
Link one
Link two
... some morelinks

Every element in its own cell. If you want all links (under one heading)
in one cell I think you have to do like this
ROOT    <table>  outer
> sc      <table> inner
> co     <tr> outer
> EL   <td>  inner
> sc     <tr> outer
> co   <td> inner
> EL   <a>   inner
> AT   <a>   ATTRIBUTE:href

But I have problem seeing what your problem is. Are you going to make something
like this on your page.

Links to different resources
Typo3
A List Apart