[Typo3] Some problems with cron_cssstyledimgtext

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Nov 10 11:52:28 CET 2005

Hi list

I have a strange problem with cron_cssstyledimgtext on one installation.
I have installed the extension, but none of the new configuration choices
appears under Template Tools, Constant Editor, Content. Obsolete version
css_styled_imgtext is not!! installed.

The new fields appears in the backend, but if I use definition list, i still
have table in frontend. The alt and title is also missing. I have checked
for conflicting XCLASS. (Found one who is removed).

But I have some permissions issues on this server (ISP). Could these be the
cause. The core installation has another user:group than most of the extensions(my
user:group for core, apache user:group for extensions). The core part has
permission 755. All new extensions has 777 (bad security, but I need to upload/patch
files until my ISP has solved the problem).

I know I can try this the hard way. Uninstall and remove all extensions that
differ between working and non working installation. Backup db, clean it
up, and test one and one extensions (or do the opposite on another server).
But I check the list first, and hope someone has better ideas (I know you
have).

The problem do not make the pages unreadable, but this website are going
to have strict XHTML and trippelA. And then a working cron_cssstyledimgtext
is something must have. Can't do hacks that are complicated for the editors.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no