[Typo3] Current date problem

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 11:03:01 CET 2005

Christopher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/11/05, Livius Agrippa <livius_agrippa at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Thank you all.
>>I will try both methods and see the difference.
>>I put yesterday in my TS script directly this line:
>>config.cache_clearAtMidnight = 1
>>but nothing happens.
>>Maybe I should put it in page object.
>>page.config.cache_clearAtMidnight = 1
>>
>>I will wait another day. :)
>>

> Midnight = midnight wherever your server is located.
>
> -Christopher

Hi,

After some tests, I have a clear answer (I think :)).
The line is this:
config.cache_clearAtMidnight = 1
directly in the TS script

But, it doesn't delete the cache at the midnight, in fact, when the
server try to generate a page, that it is in cache, compares the
date(current and the date from cache). And if the date are different,
the Typo3 generates the new page, delete the old copy from cache and put
a new one. :)

It works also the second method but, right now I don't know which is
better than other.

Does somebody know a method to see the generating time?

greetz,
Livius