[Typo3] Top Link on Leftside Nav Opens New Window

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Nov 10 10:12:35 CET 2005

> I have an issue (one of many :P) where when the user clicks the top
> link on the leftside nav of my site, it opens in a new window. The
> top and bottom nav works fine, but the leftside nav is doing it's own
> thing. You can test it at http://privatepartystrippers.com, and the
> code is at the bottom of this message. I can't for the life of me
> figure out what's wrong.

Did you set a target somewhere else in your code?
I can reproduce the error but only for the first link in the menu.

Looking in the HTML source shows:
Strippers</a>
So it seems you did something inside a condition (or maybe in the pageheader
of that page) that caused this link to use a target.

Once you klicked on this link the error disappears, since you already got a
window "28" as a target.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau