[Typo3] sr_sendcard - sent cards and link to creation-page

Georg Berner gb at sw-schmiede.at
Wed Nov 9 19:08:33 CET 2005

I'm working on a website that uses the send-a-card module "sr_sendcard".
This is a fabolouse extension and it works fine so far. I just came
across two problems, i cant handle by myself. So i ask the community for
help.

1) Where may i set the PID of the page that the invited person is
directed to, to create a card himself?
When the invited person sees his card, there will be a link to the
"creation-page" at the bottom of the page, (which is a nice tool to
promote the site).
In my case the sendcard module is behind a login-area and just the
"view-page" is exepted. I assumed the invited person would now be
directed to the login-screen. Instead the invitation to create a
postcard links to the start-page.

Just if the invited person is logged in it will be directed to the
correct page-id.

If you want to see yourself, follow the link (or paste it to your browser):
http://www.tomtomworld.com/index.php?id=176&L=0&tx_srsendcard_pi1[cardid]=m2cLJjPKYr2k&tx_srsendcard_pi1[cmd]=view

2) What must i do to get a list of sent cards in the admin interface?

I do have the module "Sent cards" in my interface, but the list is
always empty.

When i try to change the sort parameter i get the following mysql error:
Warning: array_multisort(): Array sizes are inconsistent in
/home/.../typo3conf/ext/sr_sendcard/mod1/index.php on line 201

Did anyone experience similar things, or has any hint for my problem?

thx
Georg