[Typo3] Giving backend users access to template module

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Wed Nov 9 17:27:26 CET 2005

I found a work-around, which is to include the TS template code in a
text file, and give the users access to the text file. The text file
can be included with the TS Setup <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:
fileadmin/your/path/to/thefile.txt">. I found this works for both the
setup and constants area.

Thanks to the freenode channel #typo3 for this solution!

Joe