[Typo3] Problems using extension rlmp_tmplselector

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Wed Nov 9 15:32:33 CET 2005

    Folks,

    Just for the record, I found what was causing the 2nd problem I
reported in my previous message (the one about commenting out the TS lines.
    It happens that the paths were wrong. The correct value for my setup
would be: fileadmin/template/main/ (my templates are in a directory
called TEMPLATE not TEMPLATES).
    Silly, isn't it?

    The other problem still persists.
    Thanks,