[Typo3] tv multilanguage

Henry Wilhelm henry at hexhe.de
Wed Nov 9 12:45:47 CET 2005

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Henry Wilhelm wrote:
>
>>hello, list,
>>i use tv, fce and multilanguage with one tree, so for every
>>flexible-content-element i can enter text for my default language and
>>also for additional languages. So far, no problem. But now, i want to
>>show content of default language only on pages with default language,
>>not also on pages with other languages, if no content is added for other
>>languages, and the same vice versa.
>>Is it possible to do so with Typo3 and Templavoila??? i realy despair of
>>this :=(
>

> Just for single fields. Not the entire FCE.
>
> See "<langOverlayMode>"
>
> at:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/templavoila/Introduction-e3c59318b5/
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

Hello, again, Bernhard,
thanks for this hint, but it seems not so usefull for me. I found an
other solution myself:

In datastructure of my flexible content elements i defined:

         <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
         <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

This almoust was the status before. So i was able to write content in
default language and additional languages in one content element.

But now i changed datastructure of the related Page Content to:

         <langChildren type="integer">0</langChildren>
         <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

so now i am able to use the same content-elements i added to default
language in additional languages (i found them in "non-used elements"
after switching language in "localization"), and also now i am able to
unlink records i don't need in default languages or additional
languages. Only content of used content-elements will be shown in
frontend, and also only content of the actual language...

But i really don't know, whether this is the right way (thinking about
updating to templavoila version 1.0 sometime)