[Typo3] non-compliant links - workaround?

Michael Baker mbaker at pobox.com
Wed Nov 9 11:02:42 CET 2005

Michael Baker wrote:

>I'm having problems with non-compliant links in cmw_linklist.  This is
>due to a known bug ( 0000772: XHTML compliance of typolink
>(non-compliant links are generated when additional parameters are used)
>[1] which is currently on hold) in implodeArrayForUrl().
>
>Is there a workaround?

Thanks to technical support at my webhost [1] I have found a workaround
by using HTML Tidy. HTML Tidy can be set up in the All Configuration
section of the install tool, and there is a quick reference [2] that
shows all of the settings and their options.  My webhost also suggested
the Advanced HTML Cleaner extension [3], but I did not need to use that.

Michael.

[1] http://www.tekdevelopment.com
[2] http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html
[3] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/qcom_htmlcleaner/