[Typo3] Single line break? shift+return does not work

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Nov 9 10:17:31 CET 2005

>>> hi - there's a way to fix this with the rte editor, if you install
>>> an extension, was it "Rich Text Editor pre-configuration" and/or
>>> "htmlArea RTE" ???  i don't have the details at the moment but will
>>> be solving the same problem myself in a few days.  will try to post
>>> the info. - antje

>> Add this to your page TS config:
>>
>> RTE.default{
>>     proc {
>>            dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> Regs. Peter.
>>

> Hi
>
> Im not quite sure where to do this, in my template?

Peter said: Add this to your page TS config:
And this is exactly the place where you should do this.
Edit your page header (like you do when you want to change the title).
There you find a textarea called "TS config".
Fill in the code, save the page and you're done.
If you do this at your root page it will affect the whole page tree, so you
just have to it once.

Be sure to edit the desired content elements again since the conversion is
done while saving to the DB.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau