[Typo3] Unable to preview pages

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 09:58:39 CET 2005

Sorry about that ...

I have checked, and there are no errors being
generated. However, I did check the access log, and
here is the result:

10.19.86.254 - - [08/Nov/2005:20:54:30 -0600] "GET
/index.php?id=59 HTTP/1.1" 404 5
"http://www.stormat.ca/typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php?id=59"
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.8)
Gecko/20050511"

I'm notsure if this is normal or not, but in my
browser window, I'm trying to access:

http://www.stormat.ca/index.php?id=59

I'm *positive* I was able to see page with ID=59
previously. Now obviously,

http://www.stormat.ca/typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php?id=59

and

http://www.stormat.ca/index.php?id=59

are not the same ... is this the source of my problem?
Or is it something else, like permissions?

Thanks,
-Scott.