[Typo3] RTE *shows* <p> instead of interpreting...

Carlos Rodriguez carod at nospam.org
Wed Nov 9 09:44:36 CET 2005

Hi all,

as the headline sais, I am using an rte and the p tags are shwn in
rednered text instead of being interpreted.
What can I do to change this?

I added 2 times the HSC stuff but even when I change HSC to zero nothing
changes...

Any hints?

Thanks
=)

My field text DS looks like this:
             <field_text type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>text</title>
                     <description>text</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0">text</numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>text</eType>
                     <proc type="array">
                         <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                     </proc>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>text</type>
                         <cols>48</cols>
                         <rows>5</rows>
                     </config>
                     <label>text</label>
                     <proc type="array">
                         <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                     </proc>

<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[mode=css]</defaultExtras>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_text>