[Typo3] tt_news- related news links are missing

reena reena at srijan.in
Wed Nov 9 08:38:45 CET 2005

Hi All,

I am implementing tt_news in one of my site. I am facing a small problem
in it. Problem is that when I create a new news item there is one option
called "Related News" when I add some news items to it, all related news
get displayed in the frontend but these items are not linked. I mean
links are missing. According to the tt_news doc these related items
should be linked. Has anybody having any idea why is this happening?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Reena Chandel