[Typo3] $TCA hidden fields. Try to hide, but nothing happened.

Konstantin pilot at m-lan.ru
Wed Nov 9 01:03:57 CET 2005

Hello all!

I have $TCA for own table.

I use &defVal[my_table][field_i_need_to_hide_in_alt_doc]=10 in tceform so -
i need to hide this field in alt_doc.php.

I can create NEW-record WITH hidden field using this:

'interface' => Array (
     'showRecordFieldList' => some fields WITHOUT
field_i_need_to_hide_in_alt_doc

'types' => Array (
     '1' => Array (
           'showitem' => field_i_need_to_hide_in_alt_doc+another fields

But when I create form for EDIT-record I see this INPUT field...

What must i do to make this field hidden always?